Wednesday 10 August 2016

Review for poundstretcher

We all make our houses a home and my favourite place to go to for bargains is poundstretcher, you can get brilliant products for your home for less money.
We wanted something for our bathroom as we don't have any storage so I went for this lovely looking 3 tier storage, I love the chrome affect it has and the trays are very big for you to put more stuff on them.

Once it has been put together it is very big. Unfortunately it is to big to sit on my bath (where it is meant to go). But I love it anyway and I will find a way to use it.
It is brilliant quality and great for money as it was only £9.99 was originally  £12.99 so it is a bargain. You can get a lot of things for grear value for money at these store.

Here is the link to by this.
http://www.poundstretcher.co.uk/3-tier-bathroom-storage

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment