Wednesday 10 August 2016

My first blog

I have started blogging to tell people my views on things to do with family, the home and lifestyle. At first I was thinking should I or shouldn't I but I though why not. so that's why I wanted to start blogging. I will tell you about reviews on thing and places I go to also give advice as best as I can. I will also give you tips on things as well. I will include picture to my blogs that relate to what I'm talking about.

We can also shared each others ideas and meet friends as well. I can also talk about TV programme's and give my views on that. I hope that people will understand what my blogs will be about and not just stick to one thing (as that can get boring). People like to know about more than one thing and hopefully I can give that to them.
I feel that review and advice always helps me, when I look at something on the internet I always read the reviews before making my mind up as to get it or not as hearing what someone else says about something helps me think if it what I want.

We have just started going on holiday so I will be abled to talk about them as well just so you know what's it like and see if its for you or not. I love reading comments so please leave as many comments as you want and I will always answer them.
I hope you will have fun reading my blogs and I look forward to talking back to you. Until the next blogs. Speak soon.

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment