Wednesday 10 August 2016

Being A Reviewer

I wanted to get more out of my blog and thought what can I do? So I went and searched the Internet and loads of reviewers came up. I thought "oh what does this in tail." So I had a look around and read some information about it and found out that it was about reviewing products and giving my own feedback on them.

Great! I thought I can do that as I love buying things and sitting at home thinking about what I thought of them. So I signed up to a few and I felt great I can't wait to start this. Then I found out something even better, the products you review you also get to keep.

Even better I thought what more could you ask for. So I've joined up with two different types of reviews and they are am review trader and product testers. I am waiting to get products to review from them but also willing to try others.
I
f you can tell me what others use or yourselves I will be happy to have a look at them. I am also open to new ideas and always willing to give them a try.
I would love to get my blog off the ground and find ways of doing it. I am also thinking about getting my own channel on YouTube to boost my blog.

If anyone has any ideas please share them with me as I like listening to other people ideas and giving them a go.

Until next time.

Amandađź’–

No comments:

Post a Comment