Wednesday 26 October 2016

Making Handmade Cards.


I wanted to write a post about what my hobby is and why I love doing it so much. As you can probably tell by the title that I make my own greeting cards for any occasions. I love making cards as I find it very relaxing and rewarding not just for my self but for others. my mother-in-law was the one that got into it and at first I started off with just a few bits that I got for Christmas but now my collection has grown and I'm now doing different style cards.

I have made my own group on Facebook to sell them on to other people just to make a little extra for myself as well as to put towards buying more craft stuff for my collection. I am going to be making pop box soon as well as they look lovely and great for gifts. I never thought that I would be able to make anything really as I'm not very good at art or anything like that but it is really easy to do.

The other good thing about it is that you can buy craft stuff from your local poundland store or the range. There are great websites as well and they aren't badly price either. I can't see myself doing anything else now. I am going to buy storage for all my craft stuff as I am getting so much now.


I am now starting to make Christmas cards to give to family and friends. I'm also putting pictures on my group and I will gladly make it for them. I will keep you all updated with how it is all going and how I get on.


If you would like me to make a card for you or anyone else that's fine. My cards cost £3 and I accept PayPal as payment. I do add a bit on for postage but this may vary depending on the weight of the card(s).

I hope to speak to you all soon, until then I hope you enjoy my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment