Tuesday 25 October 2016

Changing Bedroom Roumd.

So I thought that it would be a good idea to change the bedrooms around and swap rooms with the kids as the boys are in the small room and my little girl has the biggest room. So because the stuff has doubled in the boys room they really need to swap rooms. I thought that it would be easy and go to plan but my daughter doesn't want to give up her big room for a small room.

But she has to as the boys have out grown their bedroom and need the bigger room to put all their stuff in it. So we are going to change their rooms around and then they can make them there rooms. They can pick what they want to decorate them and we will do that for them.

I also wanted to change my room around as I thought that I wouldn't be able to do it, but after standing in my room and looking around I can change it and make it look bigger. I can't wait to see the results and how all the bedrooms will look when it's all done. I will upload pictures of the finished results.

No comments:

Post a Comment