Thursday 27 October 2016

Clown Craze.

I am having a hard time at the moment with what is going on with all these people dressed up as clowns. I am finding it very hard as I am rally scared of clowns anyway. I cant go out in the dark on my own unless I'm with my partner due to fear of seeing them. I think it is really stupid as it spoils it for all the children. My kids don't even want to do Halloween this year as they are so scared.

My partner pointed out when we were talking about it that clowns are meant to be fun for the kids but because of what's going on it has scared them. This is not going to end good as there has already  been injuries and some have been badly beaten a child (13 year old boy) was badly hurt when he run in front of a moving car, he was wearing a clown mask but he had nothing to do with the craze, unfortunately the car driver hit him. He suffered head and wrist injuries.

How many more people are going to carry on doing this and keep getting hurt or even worse and die because of this stupid craze? It needs to stop so that all the children can stop being so scared and remember that they can like clowns again. I don't think it will as Halloween is coming up and they are getting reaction's from it.

This really needs to stop. It has got that stupid that now the kids isn't even allowed to go Trick or Treating and they have put a ban on all children not just young children, all ages. They have done this for their safety. They have really taken this to far and the police need to do more than what they are doing and that is nothing other than telling the public to stay safe.

I really wish there was something else they will do before someone gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment