Monday 5 September 2016

Starting Slimming World.


For a long time I've been wanting to lose weight and doing on my own wasn't helping me or seeing a change, so I started looking for things I could do or places I could try.

So I started Slim Fast and that didn't help, I had done Weight Watchers in the past and again I didn't see any change so I stopped doing them.

My friends all started to talk about Slimming World and that they have joined their local groups and said that I should as well (if I wanted to).

At first I was in two minds as to join or not but then I started to see that my friends were getting results and their weight was going down, it really helped them.

So I started to look at information about it and asked any questions that I had. Then I found out later by one of the groups that really made me happy.

They often offer (in the women magazine) for free membership so all you had to pay is £4.95 per week.

If you couldn't get the offer them the membership would cost £5+£4.95. The £5 is a one off fee but you would need to pay £4.95 everytime you went.

 I am going to join my local group and I'm hoping it will work for me as I would like to lose most of my weight before I go back to butlins in may 2017.

I will be happy if I can get down to a size 16-18 or 18-20 in clothes (not sure what that is in weight) but it will be a weight that o will be happy with.

My weight started to build up after having my children and then I ended up with gale stones and having to have my gale bladder taken out.

So the weight just started to build and build. I will keep an up-to-date weigh in every week and will keep you all informed how I'm finding the group.

I will let you all know what my weight is before I start Slimming World and keep my week-to-week weight and how much I have lost or gained.

I will also include recipes for you all. Until then, speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment